Friday, August 21, 2009


.... and you are?


Reading about people's view on life; what they dislike/like, what they're uncomfortable/comfortable with, what irritates them what do not - I like doing that, not because I'm a busybody but because understanding these things make me happy (and keeps me occupied)

Friends don't usually say "will you stop that, it irritates me!", because they don't want to hurt your feelings or be seen as a petty person. Or maybe its a fear they don't want anybody to know of? Even putting your hand around someone's shoulder might offend him/her, not everybody thinks its an act of friendliness.

Maybe I've unconsciously offended many people or made them feel uncomfortable/irritated? I don't know. I just know human minds are such complicated things. For starters, I know I'm one of those who think too much.



Still trying to understand why I hate to be misunderstood, why I have such high expectations of certain things, why I'm so impatient when things don't go the right way, and why I procrastinate when I'm not one with a heck-care attitude.

What's scary about being misunderstood - people CAN'T tell you are, because they don't know the truth and what they're supposed to be thinking. Its frustrating because nobody understands you, they think its all your fault when its not. Its not an emotion to be portrayed; its not like anger or sadness where its so easy to tell.


What are you thinking about right now?

No comments: